Hello, 49 and Market fans!
Spectrum Sherbet is a fun and colourful collection that is perfect for this photo of my daughter wearing bright and colourful pants.
I used the B-side of the Sprinkled paper for this layout. I added Curators Essential stitched washi tape to the top and bottom of my layout.
Here is my layout.
The photo is layered on pieces from Spectrum Sherbet remnants, essential laser-cut elements, Strawberry Lemonade laser-cut elements, Tidal Wave laser-cut elements, and ephemera bits. I also added frames from the Tidal Wave and Strawberry Lemonade frame set. I used my sanding block to distress all the edges. It gives a beautiful white edge. I also added Spectrum Sherbet chipboard pieces.
I then added rub-ons from the Leaves and Tidal Wave sets. Aren’t these leaves gorgeous?
To finish off my layout I added this beautiful Dusty Attic title and splatters with diluted white gesso.
49 and Market products:
- Spectrum Sherbet 12×12 Sherbet Foundations Pack/
- Spectrum Sherbet Painted Foundations Sprinkled
- Spectrum Sherbet Remnants
- Spectrum Sherbet 6×8 leaves rub on transfer set
- Spectrum Sherbet 6×8 Tidal Wave rub on transfer set
- Spectrum Sherbet Essential Laser Cut Elements
- Spectrum Sherbet Strawberry Lemonade Laser Cut Elements
- Spectrum Sherbet Tidal Wave Laser cut elements
- Spectrum Sherbet Strawberry Lemonade Frame Set
- Spectrum Sherbet Tidal Wave Frame Set
- Spectrum Sherbet Tidal Wave Ephemera Bits
- Curators Essential Washi Tape Stitched Set
- Spectrum Sherbet Tidal Wave Acetate Leaves
Thank you for visiting the blog today.