Today, I’m up on 49 and Market blog with a layout featuring the new collection Vintage Remnants.
As usual, I primed first the background with clear gesso. I added a design with the Vintage Remnants Doilies stamp that I embossed. Next, I added a second design with a stencil and modeling paste. When the paste was dry, I added some colors that matched the paper with different inks.
I colored the flowers to match the color of the roses in the background paper. I die cut some leaves in a watercolor paper and colored them with green ink. Did you know that the strip of paper at the bottom of each paper has a design too? I fussy cut the penholder from the bottom of the Paper No 05.
I cut a few papers to add under the photo before gluing all the embellishments: the flowers, some pieces of a doily, the die cut leaves, the penholders, and some laser cut elements from the Frame Set No 02. To finish the layout, I added some Art Stones, Microbeads, and glass glitter.
49 and Market products:
Paper No 05
Paper No 06
Laser Cut Shapes
Frame Set No 02
Other Products Used:
- Spray inks – Lindy’s Gang (Whale Watch Blue, Jazzy Jivin’ Purple, Bodacious Blush, My Mojito Green)
- Embossing Powder – Lindy’s Gang (CafÈ au lait)
- Stencil – A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-94)
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Art STones, Microbeads: Silver, Glass Glitter: Gold Rush)
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, Modeling Paste, Soft Matte Gel, 3D Matte Gel)