I’m back today with another layout with the new collection “Rusty Autumn”. I used the side A of “Falling Leaves” paper to create my background.
I prepared my paper with Clear Gesso and I added some jute cording, sequins and drops of several inks. I glued it with 3d medium gel. I added a touch of texture with modeling paste and a stencil. The background is also stamped with pieces from Pascale’s grammar stamp.
For my title, I used the new 49andMarket Archival board by Dusty Attic. I’m in looove with this! I used the plain”Wild&Free” of the set.
I added a lot of 49andMarket flowers and leaves of different flower set. I also fussy cut the autumn leaves and pumpkin from the “Sunflower Delight” paper to add 3d effect.
- 49andMarket “Rusty Autumn Falling Leaves”
- 49andMarket “Rusty Autumn Sunflower Delight”
- 49andMarket Jute cording single ply
- 49andMarket flower “Garden seeds linen”
- 49andMarket flower “Cottage Bloom Cantaloup”
- 49andMarket archival board “Wild&Free” white
- 49andMarket Pascale’s Grammar stamp