Hello creative friends!
Today I want to show you my new layout and tutorial step by step on it. I have long been attracted to beautiful photos of old doors and so I finally decided to try using this photo for the page.
I chose paper from the Cottage Life collection; it is old, but I really love it. And she went to my chosen palette.
In the video you will see a detailed process of preparing the decor and assembling the layout itself, but I will tell you a little:
– first I covered the page with a transparent gesso;
– then I painted clay figures with sprays and waxes;
– coated with powder for embossing a chipboard element;
– put a little paper paste on the paper through the stencil;
– assembled the composition and glued the whole decor;
– a little toned ph using sprays;
– And in the last step added a few stamp impressions.
I hope you enjoy my tutorial and find something useful or interesting for yourself. I wish you inspiration for a wonderful day! Hugs, Daria.
49 and Market products:
Gabi’s Crackle Texture
Vintage Shades Cluster
Vintage Shades Potpourri