Hello lovely ladies!
Hope this finds you all well. Today I am sharing a layout I created using the Color Swatch Eucalyptus and the brand NEW Color Swatch Toast collections. These collections work beautifully together, as do all the Color Swatch collections. I especially love this combination because it compliments the photo exactly! Isn’t it great when a project practically makes itself? That’s what happened here when I pulled these collections out and put them together. It went together seamlessly. I hope you like it…
I used Toast Paper 3 for the background. It is so soft with just a hint of color. Perfect for this composition. To start, I cut a strip from the Eucalyptus 2 paper and used it to form the base behind the photo adding color. I used a sentiment rub-on from the Color Swatch Toast Rub-On Transfer Set on the top. When matting the photo, I first used Toast Paper 4 with a couple of pieces from the Curators Ephemera Bits. I love the contrast of the browns with the green. I then added the rope strip from the Toast Laser Cut Elements and one of the longer bows from the Eucalyptus Laser Cut Elements on top of it along the right side of the photo with another piece from the Eucalyptus Laser Cut Elements Set underneath it all running down the right side.
Continuing down the right side, Here are the luscious leaves from the Eucalyptus and Toast Acetate Leaves. They are GORGEOUS!! I ran them all down the right side creating a beautiful backdrop for the flower cluster. For the flower cluster, I used Royal Spray Ocean Jade Flowers, one of the flower sprigs from Nature’s Bounty Salt and a couple brown flowers from my stash. I also placed one of the filmstrips from the Toast Essential Filmstrips to extend the cluster out a little bit.
Swinging around to the left side of the layout, I placed 2 of the doilies from the Eucalyptus Laser Cut Elements under the photo with 2 buttons on top of them from the Toast Laser Cut Elements. I then added more of the Aetate leaves on top of another filmstrip from the Toast Essential Filmstrips, again, to extend the flower cluster. In this little flower cluster, I used another sprig from Nature’s Bounty Salt, Royal Posies Ocean Jade and a couple more brown flowers from my stash. Up top, around the brown paper, I added a rub-on from the Toast Rub-On Transfer Set just to add a little something, because there’s alway room for more!! Two little butterflies from the Eucalyptus Rub-On Transfer Set and this side of the layout is finished.
Lastly is the title area. I used one of the words from the Tranquility Chipboard Word Set. With so many embellies used on this layout, I didn’t want it to be overwhelmed with a title that crowded it. So I chose something simple. Finishing off this area, I added another rub-on from the toast Rub-On Transfer Set under the title to kind of match the rub-on up top.
49 and Market products:
- Color Swatch Toast Paper #4 – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Toast Paper #3 – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Toast – Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Toast – 6×8 Rub-on Transfer Set – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Toast – Acetate Filmstrips – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Toast – Acetate Leaves – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Eucalyptus – 12×12 Collection Paper Pack – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Eucalyptus – Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Eucalyptus – 6×8 Rub-on Transfer Set – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Eucalyptus – Acetate Leaves – 49 and Market
- Curators Meadow – Ephemera Bits – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – Chipboard Words – 49 and Market
- Royal Spray – Ocean Jade Paper Flowers – 49 and Market
- Royal Posies – Ocean Jade Paper Flowers – 49 and Market
- Nature’s Bounty Paper Flowers – Salt – 49 and Market
I hope you like this layout and that it has inspired you to combine the beautiful Color Swatch Collections on your projects.
You will love it!