Hello everyone and welcome to the fabulous 49 and Market blog!
I am back again to share a layout with you that I hope inspires you. This layout was created using the gorgeous Vintage Artistry Tranquility Collection. I love this collection, it is just so, so beautiful with so many elements to choose from. Pinks and blues galore!
I chose to use pink for this project. I LOVE this paper that I used for the background! It’s called Genuine Calm. And even though it has a lot going on in the design, it really does convey a sense of calmness. So beautiful! Ok, starting at the top left behind the photo, I used one of the frames from the Tranquility Ephemera Bits with a ticket tucked in the middle, also from the Ephemera bits. Along the side of the photo amongst the flowers, I placed some vines from Plum Grove’s Laser Cut Wildflower pack. I love pink and brown together, so these little vines worked very nicely.
I used flowers from the Tranquility Laser Cut Wildflowers underneath the Royal Spray Bashful and the Rustic Bouquet White Heron flowers down the left of the photo. Doing this filled out, and added different designs of flowers to the cluster. I placed 2 filmstrips from Vintage Bits Essential Filmstrips in Stone at the bottom of the photo. Then I added 2 tickets from the Tranquility Laser Cut Elements under the flower stems along with a couple more elements from the Wildflowers.
I placed a lace strip from the Tranquility Laser Cut Elements under the bottom of the photo under the title. I used a chipboard title from 2Crafty that I painted with 2 coats of white gesso. I didn’t want the title to be stark white, but white nonetheless. Using gesso instead of paint made it less bright which looks better with the background paper colors. I then added 2 little pink hearts from the Tranquility Chipboard Word Set underneath it.
Coming up right of the photo, I added more of the vines from Plum Grove’s Laser Cut Wildflowers. I placed a few flower elements from the Tranquility Laser Cut Wildflowers under the Royal Spray Bashful and Rustic Bouquet White Heron flowers. Then I added a butterfly also from the Tranquility Laser Cut Wildflower pack. Behind the photo, I used a couple of frames from the Curator’s Essential Remnants pack along with 2 more filmstrips from the Essential Filmstrips in Stone.
49 and Market products:
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – 12×12 Collection Paper Pack – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – Genuine Calm – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – Laser Cut Wildflowers – 49 and Market
- ARToptions Plum Grove – Laser Cut Wildflowers – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – Ephemera Bits – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – Chipboard Words – 49 and Market
- Curators Essential – Remnants – 49 and Market
- Vintage Bits Essential Filmstrips – Stone – 49 and Market
- Royal Spray – Bashful Paper Flowers – 49 and Market
- Rustic Bouquet – White Heron – 49 and Market
And that’s it! Hope you like it.
Love seeing all of your beautiful creations using the Vintage Artistry Tranquility Collection.