Today, I would like to introduce you to a 12″ layout.
I made it with a slightly different process than usual this time! I tried to create a different layout using the same paper and parts used in one of the layouts in the “Ultimate Page Kit” .
The original layout design is awsome and the selected parts are outstanding!
So it’s a shorter process than choosing what to use from scratch, and it’s also a great challenge to try using something you wouldn’t have chosen yourself!
I added a few rub-ons from the EVERYWHERE collection as a finishing touch. I recommend you to use postmark marks and compass patterns as they are easy to match with any work and make it look more stylish!
I took a video while I was making the layout, so please take a look at that as well.
49 and Market products:
- Spectrum Gardenia – Ultimate Page Kit – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Chipboard Words – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – 6×8 Leaves Rub-on Transfer Set – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – 2 Page Defining Words – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – 6×8 Rub-on Transfer Set – 49 and Market
Please give it a try!