Hi ladies! I’m back today with a video of my creative process. Thank you for watching!
I used “Beach this way” paper from “Sand&Sea” collection. I applied clear gesso everywhere and white gesso with a sponge at some places on my background. I used 2 colors of Lindy’s stamp gang spray to create the watercolor background.
Once dried, I applied modeling paste with Dusty Attic stencil to create some bubbles. I also stamped at different places with “Gabi’s Borders and Textures” stamp.
I added some hibiscus flower stamped with “Valerie’s Hibiscus summer” stamp and some “Blue Hawaienne Mixology flowers” to complete my design.
The 3d bubbles are from “Sand&Sea Layered Embellishements”. So cute!
- 49andMarket Sand&Sea “Beach this way”
- 49andMarket “Gabi’s Borders and Textures” stamp
- 49andMarket “Valerie’s Hibiscus summer” stamp
- 49andMarket “Blue Hawaienne Mixology flowers”
- 49andMarket “Sand&Sea Layered Embellishements”
See you soon!