Nicole here with a new pocket style scrapbook layout to go with my layout from last month using Spectrum Gardenia! The first thing that I did for these card was to cut the actual cards from the 12×12 Solids Collection Pack to 4×6 inches.
My title card is the pink one. I started with the title “Smile” from the Chipboard Words. I then used elements from the Chipboard set to add embellishments on the card. I finished this card and all the others with some white splatters for more interest!
For my red card, I started with a pic of my daughter then added black and red embellishments from the Ephemera Bits pack to add interest. I also used some of the 6×8 Extras Rub-ons to most of the cards on this layout!
For my orange card I added another pic and then embellished with one of the 6×8 Leaves Rub-ons as well as the Extras Rub-ons! I then used one of the black filmstrips along with some of the Essential Laser Cuts to embellish!
For my green card I added another pic here. I then used more of the Essential Laser Cuts and some Ephemera Bits to embellish!
For my blue card I added another pic and used one of the 6×8 Extras Rub-ons in the background. I added some Ephemera Bits to this page as well as some of the General Laser Cuts to embellish.
For my last card, purple, I used some more of the black type from the 6×8 Extras Rub-ons in the background. I then layered up some Ephemera Bits and Chipboard as well as some of the General Laser Cuts to finish off my cards!
You can always put cards like this in a pocket page protector, but here I glued and taped the cards to a 12×12 piece of cardstock to just make these cards a 12×12 page and use in a regular 12×12 page protector. This technique is handy if you like the look of pocket pages but don’t have any of the pocket page protectors!
You can also see my process video for this layout on the 49 & Market YouTube channel and here:
49 and Market products:
- Spectrum Gardenia – 12×12 Solids Collection Pack – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – General Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Essential Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Ephemera Bits – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Chipboard Set – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Chipboard Words – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Filmstrip Frames – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – 6×8 Leaves Rub-on Transfer Set – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – 6×8 Extras Rub-on Transfer Set – 49 and Market
Thanks so much for stopping in to read about my page.
Until next time,