Hello all you 49 & Market fans!
Nicole here with my second project of the month and I’m using the beautiful Spectrum Gardenia collection to document some of my oldest daughter’s senior photos!
One of the first things that I did on this layout was to enhance the background paper which is the Painted Foundations – Fragments page, and I did that by using some of the Gardinia Essential Laser Cut Elements to add lacey trim bits vertically with all the colors and the black notebook looking elements as well. I then added 2 black filmstrips horizontally to add a little shelf for my photo to sit on.
I also added some black stitched rub ons to the page vertically as well to add even more interest to the background paper. Then I used 12×12 Solids Collection to make my letters for the title. I just drew a letter in pencil and cut it out, then I added some doodle lines around it. I also used the Black Solid paper to mat my photo and placed it to the right of my page and popped up my letters right under it.
I used the word rub on “PHOTOS” right under the “SENIOR” letters I cut out, as well as some stitching rub ons and the phrase “PICTURE PERFECT MOMENT”. To finish this area I also used a blue butterfly rub on. After this was complete I started to add lots of different Laser Cut Elements from several of the packages for embellishing, making sure to keep same colors together.
To finish off my page I added some white and black/silver splatters!
I also have a process video that you can find on the 49 & Market YouTube channel here:
49 and Market products:
- Spectrum Gardenia Painted Foundations – Fragments – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – 12×12 Solids Collection Pack – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – General Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Butterfly Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Leaves Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Essential Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – 6×8 Extras Rub-on Transfer Set – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Filmstrip Frames – 49 and Market