Hi 49andMarket fans!
Today, I am sharing another layout with “Tattered Gardens” collection. I used the B side of “Tattered Clock” paper and applied clear gesso on all the surface as always. I create a watercolor background with inks that remind the color of the foliages of Tattered Garden Laser Cuts. They are so beautiful and realistic.
At the end, I added a bit of white gesso here and there on top of flowers and tiny splashes on my layout.
See you soon! xx
- 49andMarket “Tattered Gardens Tattered Clock” paper
- 49andMarket “Botanical Blends Shadow”
- 49andMarket “Botanical Potpourri Shadow”
- 49andMarket Tattered Garden Laser Cuts
- Lindy’s stamp gang sprays
- Dusty Attic chipboard
- Dusty Attic stencils
- Cuts2luv flairs