Hello pretty people, I am here again with my second February project for the blog.
In this case I have made a mini album with the Vintage Artistry Blush 12 × 12 collection, a beautiful collection.
Next, I will give you a brief step-by-step of how it was done.
- I have cut 2 cardboards of 15×15 for the covers and 1 cardboard of 4×15 for the spine. I have joined the pieces together with a binding cloth. For the interior, I have used pages from the collection and lined it.
- I have made a spine binding with 1 cm apart between pages. The pages are pocket-sized, I used a green card and a total of 3 pages remained.
- I have cut the edge of the pages with a die cutter, thus giving a nice shape.
- Once the structure is assembled and the pocket pages glued to the spines I start to decorate the pages with the decoration paper from the precious collection.
- In the interior decoration, I have created volumes and made some pockets. I have added some photographs of my friend and her beautiful daughter since the project will be a gift for a great-grandmother who adores her granddaughters.
- I have also decorated the pages with Vintage Artistry Blush / Sage Rub-On Transfers, generating balanced and more beautiful backgrounds. I have also added some Enchanted Petals – Mint flower and a touch of Lacey Trim – Cream making the project has a vintage touch.
- Once finished indoors, we went on to decorate the cover and the back of the album. On the cover, I have made two layers generating volume with cardboard where I have put different pages of the collection.
- Once the layers are generated, I begin the montage generating volumes with laser cuts and the Flower Mini Series 01 – Scarlet and Enchanted Petals – Mint flowers, generating an explosion of color. In the composition, I have also added silhouettes from Dusty Attic, a small detail of Lacey Trim – Cream, apart from some crystals and moonstones.
- On the spine I have also made a layer with the collection, I have added a detail that I have made myself with a knitted ball, some gold metal pendants, Vintage Artistry Blush / Sage Rub-On Transfers and a piece of ribbon silk.
- And as a detail to highlight I have put lace joining the cover and the back of the album,
- To finish, on the back of the album, I have put a detail with a piece of paper from the same collection that held the Lacey Trim – Cream that will act as the closing closure of the album. As a personal touch, I have added some metals imitating screws to integrate them to the spine and I have added a touch of pigment.
49 and Market products:
Vintage Artistry Blush
12×12 collection pack
Vintage Artistry Blush
Bonus Laser Cut
VA Blush / Sage
Flower Mini Series 01
Every day I am happier to be able to work with these wonderful products, I have done it with all my love, I hope you like it and it will inspire you.
Thank you so much.