Today I’m up on 49 and Market blog with a new mixed media layout.
- Cut the journal Cards sheet into pieces;
- Glue the cards on the background;
- When happy, cover everything with clear gesso;
- Add strips of the Essentials and Wedgewood washi tapes;
- Add Wedgewood rub-ons;
- Add some colors (blue and coral) to blend the collage with the background;
- Prime some resin elements with black gesso;
- Use waxes to color them. Start with the Charcoal Black, then with Old Silver to highlight the details, and White Gold to add some nuance;
- Build your composition and glue everything with 3D Matte Gel;
- To finish add some glitter and microbeads.
I hope you will enjoy the video.
49 and Market products:
- Starburst – Lindy’s Gang (Whale Watch Blue, Cocklebells Coral);
- Mould – Prima (
- Mould – Finnabair Prima (Grungy Frames);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Elisian Clockworks);
- Waxes Art Alchemy – Finnabair Prima (Charcoal Black, Graphit, Old Silver, White Gold);
- Art Basic – Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, Heavy Black Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).