Hello Audrey here once again.
Some more photos from a scrapbooking retreat that I attended on a lovely farm, in Western Australia. This car was put together by the couple who run the farm and the retreats from other old car parts. I’ve chosen to call it Old Yellow. Apparently, Santa takes pride and places each year on the seat and the grandkids love it.
49 and Market’s Vintage Artistry Nature Study was perfect for this layout. I chose Nature Study – Observations from the Nature Study – 12×12 Collection Paper Pack as my base paper. Then built a layered background of various papers, Ephemera, and Laser Cut Elements to frame the photo.
Nature Study – Laser Cut Wings are a featured over my layout, I adore them. I like to add a little shape to the wings before I glue them on, using hot glue.
The tag from the Nature Study – Ephemera Bits has three butterflies printed on it. I found the same butterflies from the Wings pack and glued them on top of the tag ones.
To finish off I added lots of rub on transfers from various collections from 49 and Market. Can you spot them?
49 and Market products:
- Nature Study – 12×12 Collection Paper Pack – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – 6×8 Collection Pack – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – Laser Cut Mushrooms and Foliage – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – Laser Cut Wings – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – Ephemera Bits – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Countryside – 6×8 Rub-on Transfer Set – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Countryside – 12×12 Color Wash Rub-on Transfer Sheet – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – Filmstrip Frames – 49 and Market