Hi Audrey here to share another one of the NEW Create-an-Album’s with you. Just sharing the cover with you this post, this album cover is the Tall Chunky Album Cover, in White.
I’ve created a detailed video on how both the cover, the charms/dangles and the covered beads are made. You can find it on the HERE.
Spectrum Gardenia is such a beautiful bright collection and looks amazing against the white of the album cover.
As usual most collections from 49 and Market work so well together.µHere I’ve used Laser cut elements and chipboard from Gardenia and rub on transfers from ARToptions Rouge and Spectrum Sherbet.
I covered the large beads using paper from Spectrum Gardenia – 6×8 Classics Collection Pack and painted the bead caps to match, then added matching coloured beads from my stash.
Matching cord, Spectrum Gardenia – Butterfly Laser Cut Elements, Spectrum Gardenia – Chipboard Set, and a glue gun helped the dangles look so good on the spine.
Don’t forget *You can see a video of how I made the dangles and decorated the album front, on the 49 and Market YouTube channel*
49 and Market products:
- Spectrum Gardenia – 6×8 Classics Collection Pack – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Floral Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Leaves Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Sherbet – 12×12 Strawberry Lemonade Rub-on Transfer Sheet – 49 and Market
- ARToptions Rouge – 12×12 Sentiments Rub-on Transfer Sheet – 49 and Market