Hi Everyone. Glad to be back with you for the second time in July. Today, I’m sharing a layout I created combining both Toast and Inkwell. Love the blue and browns together and thought they would go well with this adorable photo.
This layout began with a piece from the Toast collection as the base. Adding a strip of Inkwell allowed the photo to be highlighted. I framed the photo with a Toast acetate frame and added a Toast filmstrip.
Beginning with flowers, Inkwell transfers, Inkwell acetate leaves and leaves from Toast, I began layering in the upper left corner and continued this in the lower right corner. Hoping this created a bit of symmetry.
Wrapping a die cut circle around the photo with hearts from Nature Study and lots of ink and pop-ups completed this layout.
49 and Market products:
- Color Swatch Toast Paper #3 – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Toast – Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Toast – Ticket Essentials – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Inkwell – Paper 4 – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Inkwell – 6×8 Rub-on Transfer Set – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Inkwell – Acetate Filmstrips – 49 and Market
- Florets Paper Flowers – Cornflower – 49 and Market
- Wildflowers Paper Flowers – Salt – 49 and Market
Thank you for being a fan of 49 & Market. Hope you like this 12×12 layout mixing several of my favorites.