Hello World

Hello, today I am here to share with you a LO using 49 and Market’s, beautiful Heirloom Bontanicals Collection, Garden Vine, Garden Blooms, & Rustic Mini Blooms….


The 49 and Market Products used:





Harmony 84871



Heirlooms Cut Outs

Garden Vine Blush
Garden Vine Blush
Garden Bloom Blush
Garden Bloom Blush
Garden Bloom Dusty Shale
Garden Bloom Dusty Shale

Rustic Melon Mini Daisy Blooms RB 84291

Rustic Melon Mini Daisy Blooms

Rustic Green Mini Daisy Blooms RB 84284

Rustic Green Mini Blooms

Other Products used: Dusty Attic Chipboard: Skeleton Clock Faces, String Frames Small, Vine Frames #1, Swirly Vine #4 Small, Birdcage #5, Word Disks #1, Mini Chicken Wire, XOXO, clear gesso, clear crackle, Shimmerz inklings, Chocolate & Diamonds,, LuminArte Teal Zircon, Shimmerz inklings Sheer Bliss, Prill’s & Doily’s

Here are some close ups….


For the back ground I used 2 sheets of the passage, I cut the first sheet about 3/4 inches, in on the outside edges, I did not cut the bottom, & went as far as the birdcage cluster on the top. I used the 2nd sheet to hand cut out the bird cage cluster, the bottom, & matting of the photo…


I distressed the edges, glued it on to the Conservatory sheet, & hand stitched those pieces together…


Shows a cluster using, Garden Vine, Garden Blooms, Mini Rustic Blooms, Dusty Attic Chipboard, & the barrel & butterflies from the cut out sheet…


I only glued down the out side edges of the Passage sheet, this allowed me to tuck pieces under….


I painted the chipboard with clear gesso, then painted some of the pieces with clear crackle. Once the crackle dried I painted the pieces with Shimmerz inklings, Chocolate & Diamonds, for the “brown”, & for the Teal I used. LuminArte Teal Zircon, Silk, & softened it with Shimmerz inklings Sheer Bliss….


Shows another flower cluster, using Garden Vine, Garden Blooms, Rustic Mini Blooms, Cut outs, Dusty Attic Bird Cage & Foliage, & a Doily. I altered the mini blooms, I painted them with clear gesso, then LuminArte Teal Zircon Silk, for the “TEAL”, & Rustic Rose silk, on the melon flowers. Once the silk dried I painted them with the shimmerz, sheer bliss, to tone down the color. I used Prills, mini pearls, for the flower centers….


Shows layers, I glued the skeleton clock onto the Harmony-BS, & painted that piece with clear crackle, once the crackle dried I rubbed in some brown chalk to bring out the cracks…


I cut out the bird cage cluster, & glued it to the top of the main back ground sheet. I painted the bird cage with the clear crackle,then added to the cluster, using a Garden Bloom, Rustic Mini Blooms, Cut Outs & DA chipboard, I used the Vine Frames for all the smaller foliage, I cut it into pieces…

Here are a few more close ups…..



Rachelle Sigurdson 49 DT Badge

Thank you so much for taking the time to look….Rachelle