Hello, 49 and Market fans!
My name is Viktoriia and I want to show you my new project. You may have already noticed that I love making boxes. This time I made a heart-shaped box and used sheets from the new Spectrum Gardenia Classic pink skies and Solids 3 – Pink collection.
Don’t be afraid to do something new and different. This box is very easy to make. Let’s see what elements I used for the composition this time.
First, I selected elements from the Spectrum gardenia – botanical rub-on transfer set and Spectrum gardenia – leaves rub-on transfer set and transferred them with a special stick in the set to acetate. Then I found my little scissors and carefully cut out these beautiful flowers and leaves to place on top of the box.
I decided to place all the elements in the shape of the heart of the box itself, so I started on the right adding Spectrum Gardenia – floral laser cut elements between the layers of lace and flowers. I wanted also to add some chic so I made a bow out of a shabby ribbon and placed it on the lid too.
Attentive readers will ask: “Where did you find this wonderful heart that you placed in the middle that imitates lace?” And I will answer this treasure I found in my Vintage Artistry Tranquility – Ultimate page kit.
Of course, what gift box can do without flowers? That’s right, none. Therefore, I chose two sets of Wildflowers paper flowers – Punch and Enchanted petals – Flamingo and placed them in the most visible place.
49 and Market products:
- Spectrum Gardenia Classics – Pink Skies – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia Solids – 3 (pink) – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Ephemera Bits – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Floral Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – 6×8 Botanical Rub-on Transfer Set – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – 6×8 Leaves Rub-on Transfer Set – 49 and Market
- Wildflowers Paper Flowers – Punch – 49 and Market
- Enchanted Petals – Flamingo – 49 and Market
Thank you for your attention, see you soon!