Hello, 49 and Market fans!
Here is my layout featuring the beautiful new Vintage Artistry Tranquility 12×12 collection. This is a photo of my daughter-in-law and a few years ago, when they will still dating.
For this layout, I used the Genuine Calm paper.
Here is my layout.
For the layering of the matted photo, I selected frames from the Color Swatch Eucalyptus Frame Set. I also added elements from the V/A Tranquility Ephemera Bits, Laser Cut Elements, and Spectrum Sherbet Remnants. A small piece of Serene paper was cut out of the middle to create the pink check tabs with a die.
This collection includes a packet of beautiful chipboard bits, and I have glued some of them to my photo. On the circle chipboard piece, I added a rub-on from the 6×8 Rub-on Transfer Set. The flower clusters are made up of a variety of pretty blooms, acetate leaves, butterflies, laser-cut wildflowers, tickets, and tags from the Ephemera Bits.
The Ephemera Bits include beautiful clock faces with butterflies. Just stunning!
I added sentiments and butterflies from the 6×8 Rub-on Transfer Set and 12×12 Sentiment Rub-on Transfer Sheet.
The final touches to this layout included, pearls, glitter, and splatters Jwith diluted white gesso.
49 and Market products:
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – 12×12 Collection Paper Pack
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – Genuine Calm
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – Laser Cut Elements
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – Laser Cut Wildflowers
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – Ephemera Bits – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – Chipboard Set
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – 12×12 Sentiments Rub-on Transfer Sheet
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – 6×8 Rub-on Transfer Set
- Spectrum Sherbet – Remnants
- Color Swatch Eucalyptus – Frame Set
- Nature’s Bounty Paper Flowers – Salt
- Rustic Blooms – Bluejay – 49 and Market
- Royal Posies – Ivory Paper Flowers
- Enchanted Petals – Ballet Slipper