Today I’m up on 49 and Market blog with a new video tutorial. The layout is inspired by one made by the talented Juliya Tirskaya.
I primed the background with clear gesso. Next, I cut a strip of paper from the Delicate sheet from the Vintage Artistry Sage collection on which I add a design with 3D Gloss Gel. When dry, I color the paper strip with the Hockey Puck Black squirt, and fluid acrylic paints in Purple and Avocado Green.
Next, I glued the paper strip to the background and I added a second design with Paper paste.
I primed some resin elements with clear gesso, as well as elements from the Memory Archival Board. I colored a chipboard wreath with Avocado Green fluid acrylic paint.
I cut a moon in an acetate sheet and I started to build my composition around it, adding mostly the elements under it, but also on top of the moon. I colored the embellishments with the same colors I used previously in grey, purple and green.
I added a final touch to the embellishments with the Bronze Aged and White Gold waxes. I stamped around the composition with the stamps 1787 and Ticket Express.
To finish the layout, I added some sequins, microbeads, and splatters of glitters.
And here is the step-by-step video:
49 and Market products:
Vintage Artistry Sage
- Squirt – Lindy’s Gang (Hockey Puck Black);
- Stencils – A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-64, Stencil ID-84);
- Die – Marie LN Geffray (Porte Bonheur);
- Moules – Prima (Baroque #2, Agadir Patterns);
- Moules – Finnabair Prima (Stars and Moons);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Microbeads set, Berry);
- Art Alchemy – Finnabair Prima (Fluid Acrylic paints: Purple, Avocado Green, Umber; Waxes: White Gold, Aged Bronze);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, 3D Gloss Gel, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).
I hope you enjoy the video and feel inspired.
See you soon!