Today I’m up on 49 and Market blog with a layout featuring the SkyVintage Artistry collection.
I started to add a thin layer of white gesso. When dry, I added a design with the gesso and a stencil. I added some cheesecloth as well, where my embellishments will be glued.
I cut some branches into small pieces, which I glued onto the cheesecloth. I dry brush them with the gesso too. Next, I colored the branches and the background with Long John’s Silver and Tibetan Poppy Teal inks. Then I decided to wind a jute cording around a few pieces of wood to remind the photo.
I die cut a few leaves in a watercolor paper, which I colored with Long John’s Silver. I colored the Enchanted Petals with the same ink.
I waxed some metallic elements with Old Silver wax as well as the leaves. I embossed the back of a few pebbles with Geranium Coral Blush EP to remind the small touche of coral from the photo.
I glued all the embellishments I have prepared as well as feathers to remind the photo. I added a little bit of white gesso on top of the flowers.
To finish the layout, I added glass glitter, microbeads, and splatters of teal glitter.
49 and Market products:
Vintage Artistry – Sky
- Starburst – Lindy’s Gang (Tibetan Poppy Teal);
- Moon Shadow – Lindy’s Gang (Long John’s Silver);
- Embossing Powder – Lindy’s Gang (Geranium Coral Blush);
- Stencil – A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-59);
- Mechanical – Finnabair Prima (Antiques Label, Steampunk Blades, Steampunk Gear);
- Art Alchemy – Finnabair Prima (Waxes: Old Silver);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Glass Glitter: Sterling, Art Pebbles);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Matte Gel).
See you soon!