Hello and welcome to the blog,
Today where I am sharing a layout of photos of my cheeky little grand son at an outdoor footy match. Lots of trees were around the surrounding oval so of course after the game they needed to be climbed.
I have started with two different sheets from the 12×12 Collection pack and the Golden 12×12 sheet from the Color Foundations pack, layering them with 1/4 inch around the edges.
I made the Cluster Kit as per the pictures on the front of the kit which I used on a different layout then used the many left overs to create by own cluster adding General and Wings laser cuts to it.
I have framed the photos with the blue frames out of the Ephemera pieces, layered with Filmstrip frames and more larger ephemera bits.
I have then created my own little framed picture using the ephemera frame and Washi tape stickers together with rub ons added to another cluster I have created.
Added behind the framed photographs are Acetate filmstrips and more ephemera pieces along with little file tabs which I have added small rub-ons too.
49 and Market products:
- Nature Study – 12×12 Collection Paper Pack – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – 12×12 Colored Foundations Pack – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – Cluster Kit – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – Laser Cut Mushrooms and Foliage – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – General Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – Ephemera Bits – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – Chipboard Word set – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – 6×8 Wings Rub-on Transfers – 49 and Market