I am bringing to you, a layout created with the gorgeous Color Swatch Inkwell collection. This blue is such a gorgeous color as it has a violet undertone that goes beautifully with lavender and purple. I did add a pop of turquoise blue and used the gorgeous Wild Flowers in the color Pacific, and the sweet Florets in the color Thistle. Just a hint of lavender on the layout brings out the purple undertones on the background paper.
Here is a closeup of all of the details in this layout. I absolutely love the acetate leaves that 49 and Market has. This time, I used the Inkwell Acetate Leaves and did a little machine sewing on some of the individual leaves. I used strips of Vintage Artistry Serenity Washi Tape from the assortment set and went all the way around the outer part of the layout, then I machine stitched over it. This framed out the entire layout. Once I knew where my framed photos were going to be placed, I outlined it lightly inside of the spot, removed the framed photos and rubbed on the Color Swatch Inkwell Rub On Transfers around the pencil lines on the layout. I then placed my framed photos back on the layout and adhered them. I tucked in the acetate leaves and the film strip.
Both of the photos were matted behind the Inkwell Frames. I used bits and pieces of the Color Swatch Inkwell Laser Cuts to tuck under the frame and floral cluster. I topped the smaller photo with a Laser Cut bow. The last thing to do was arrange my floral clusters around the framed photos.
There are always some sweet butterflies in most of the collections. The Inkwell Laser Cut moths and butterflies are beautiful! I chose 4 of them in different sizes to flutter away on the page. I only adhere the bodies to the paper, and bend up the wings a bit for dimension.
49 and Market products:
- Color Swatch Inkwell – 12×12 Collection Paper Pack – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Inkwell – Paper 4 – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Inkwell – Paper 1 – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Inkwell – Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Inkwell – Frame Set – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Inkwell – 6×8 Rub-on Transfer Set – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Inkwell – Acetate Filmstrips – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Inkwell – Acetate Leaves – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Serenity – Washi Tape Set – 49 and Market
- Florets Paper Flowers – Thistle – 49 and Market
- Wildflowers Paper Flowers – Pacific – 49 and Market
Thank you so much for visiting the 49 and Market Blog.
I hope that you are inspired to create a monochromatic layout,
and add a splash of color!! Inkwell may be my favorite color blue yet!!!
And I believe, the beauty of the 49 and Market collections, is that so many of them color coordinate with each other,
so mixing and matching gives you endless possibilities.