Today I’m up on 49 and Market blog with a new page from my Memory Journal. I used as the focal point a photomontage I made a few years ago.
To start, I glued a piece of the Lace Washi Tape in Hickory. Then, I chose two sheets from the Color Swatch Toast Collage sheets, which I tore before I glued them.
Next, I added different rub-ons from the CS Toast and the Stone Essential Textblends.
49 and Market products:
- Memory Journal – Mariner Blue – 49 and Market
- Memory Journal Essentials – Mariner – 49 and Market
- Vintage Bits Lace Washi Set – Hickory – 49 and Market
- Essential Textblends Rub-On Transfers – Stone – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Toast – 6×8 Rub-on Transfer Set – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Toast – Collage Sheets – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Toast – Envelope Bits – 49 and Market
I hope you feel inspired to give it a try.
See you soon!