Hello, 49 and Market fans!
Welcome to the blog today. I used a combination of Color Swatch Toast and Inkwell. These two collections are perfect together. For this layout, I used the reverse side of the cover page from the Color Swatch Toast 12×12 Collection paper pack.
Here is my layout.
For the layering of the matted photo, I selected frames from the Color Swatch Toast Frame Set, and a 4×6 file frame from the V/A Essentials frame set. I also added cardstock die-cut pieces from the V/A Serenity remnants pack. I chose a sheet from the C/S Toast Collage sheets, which I tore into strips before gluing them down.
The flower clusters are made up of a variety of pretty blooms, some old and new ones. These two collections include stunning acetate leaves which were also added.
I fussy cut some of the acetate leaves and added them between the flowers and glued some onto the layout. Elements from the Toast and Inkwell laser cut sheets were also added to the flower cluster. I randomly glued laser-cut buttons and acetate butterflies to the layout.
I then added rub-ons from the Color Swatch Toad 6×8 Rub-on transfer set to the top right and button left of the page.
49 and Market products:
- Color Swatch Toast – 12×12 Collection Paper Pack – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Toast – Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Toast – Frame Set – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Toast – 6×8 Rub-on Transfer Set – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Toast – Acetate Leaves – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Inkwell – Collage Sheets – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Inkwell – Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Inkwell – Acetate Leaves – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Serenity – Remnants Pack – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Essentials – 4×6 File Frame Set – 49 and Market
- Nature’s Bounty Paper Flowers – Cornflower – 49 and Market
- Nature’s Bounty Paper Flowers – Cream – 49 and Market
- Wildflowers Paper Flowers – Celery – 49 and Market
- Royal Posies – Ivory Paper Flowers – 49 and Market
- Royal Posies – Midnight Paper Flowers – 49 and Market
Thank you for visiting the blog today.