It’s Nancy with you today to share one of my favorite things to create – a Folio Junque Journal. No matter how you spell it (junk or junque), it’s a really fun way to create a type of fold-out album while using up scraps left from other projects. I had leftover pieces from several collections including Toast, Tranquility and Eucalyptus and since they were in tones of brown, blue, pink I thought they would mix well together. The 49 & Market Envelope Pocket Folio measures 6-1/4 x 8-1/4 so you don’t need full sheets of paper to put this together. Add your beautiful 49 & Market scraps and the included magnets and your Junque Journal Folio is ready to go.
Using saved bits and pieces makes it easy to decorate pockets and inserts.
Fussy cutting around an image creates a tuck behind. Add a ticket tuck behind at the bottom and you’ll never lose a tag from the bottom of your page.
A piece of leftover packaging makes a pretty side pocket. Creating bottom or side pockets means you don’t need a full size piece of paper to decorate the page!
Here is a walkthrough video of the folio
49 and Market products:
- Foundations Envelope Pocket Folio – White – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Toast Paper #1 – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Toast Paper #3 – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Serenity – Laser Cut Outs – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Serenity – Remnants Pack – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Serenity – 6×8 Rub-on Transfer Set – 49 and Market
- Curators Botanical – Ephemera Bits – 49 and Market
Thanks for checking out my latest 49 & Market Folio.
Hope to see you create your own and share on our 49 & Market Facebook Fan Page!