The time has come again… we’re accepting applications for our 2022 Design Team with new and varying styles and fresh faces to the team!
Do you like to create Layouts, Mini Albums or fresh clean pages, Youtube videos to written instructions, then this is the call for you.
This is a 12 month contract beginning in January 2022. We’re looking for individuals who are passionate, creative, and ready to take on the challenge of promoting our products.
Could YOU be on our next Team?
We’re looking for someone who…
- Is excited about 49 and Market’s products and can help us express how wonderful they are to work with!
- Is active on social media and has an established presence/ following. This can be on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, or a personal blog.
- Is willing to promote our products on their personal blogs and/or social media accounts.
- Has proficiency in English to write clear, step-by-step directions.
- Has the ability to create two projects per month using our products that inspire our customers and show all the incredible things you can do with them.
- Is comfortable interacting with customers on social media.
- Promotes the work of other DT members on social media outlets regularly.
Perks of being a 49 and Market DT Member…
- A generous amount of 49 and Market goodies.
- First looks/ access to new releases.
- A discount on products for classes.
- Monetary incentive/trade-for-product for developed tutorials for use by 49 and Market through our store outlets
- Promotion of your projects, personal blog/ socials, and YOU on all of 49 and Market’s blog and social media accounts.
- A 49 and Market Design Team Badge with your name on it to display on your blog and a watermark to use for your photos.
- A community of other skilled designers to be inspired by and learn from.
Design Team commitments
- You will periodically receive a box full of FREE 49 and Market goodies. Your box will include new releases and older products, all for you to use on DT projects and more.
- For DT projects, you will only use 49 and Market paper, flowers, rub-ons, ephemera and stamps. Sprays. texture and chipboard to be kept to a minimum but can be used.
- You are not able to use non-competing products from other companies on DT projects.
- You are responsible for TWO projects per month. We will work out a monthly schedule in which you will have two set days recurring every month.
- It is your responsibility to take high-quality photos of your projects. Submit 5 photos in total (one of the whole layout and four close ups). Any extra photos will not be used due to space constrictions. Photos should be 900×900 – cropped into squares.
- Your blog posts must have clear step-by-step directions in English. Blog posts must have a minimum of 3 paragraphs. Discuss the steps you took to get to the final result along with any fun tips or tricks you can share. You can also written about the inspiration behind your project.
- Please be sure to name each of the products you used throughout your write up. At the end of your post, please include a list of links to the products you used. And don’t forget to give your post a title!
- Projects need to be submitted ON TIME – 7 days before your post is scheduled to go live.
- You must post your 49 and Market DT projects to your personal social media account in addition to submitting them to be posted on the 49 and Market blog.
- Four recent layouts that show us your style and what you would bring to the team. They don’t necessarily need to be with our products.
- Links to your blog/ social media accounts.
- A list of past, present, and upcoming Design Team commitments.
- Where you’re from and if you teach classes
- Anything else you’d like us to know about you
Submit materials to email – [email protected] no later than the 9th November 2021