Hi there Audrey here and this is Melody my very curious Kitty. Her eyes are just amazing and she’s the tiniest little girl. She actually came to us as a foster kitten and we fell in love with her and officially adopted her ourselves.
So to make those eyes of hers pop off the page even more I just had to use similar tones from 49 and Markets Nature Study Collection.
I started off matching the tones of the photograph by choosing a base paper from the Nature Study – 12×12 Coloured Foundations, Coloured Foundation 1 and it certainly helped the photo pop. From there it did become a predominately yellowy-green layout, which I loved in the end. Those amazing large green-toned Nature Study – Laser Cut Wings (butterflies) almost stole the show on the page. How fantastic are they?
The little printed tickets from Nature Study – General Laser Cut Elements made a cut little border along with strips of Nature Study – Soar, roughly ripped on the edge made nice highlights on the page. I added a mix of rub on transfers to the top and bottom of the page.
49 and market products:
- Nature Study – 12×12 Colored Foundations Pack – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – 12×12 Collection Paper Pack – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – Cluster Kit – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – General Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – Laser Cut Wings – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – Ephemera Bits – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – 6×8 Foliage Rub-on Transfers – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Toast – Envelope Bits – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Essentials – Whitewash Chipboard Frames – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Countryside – 12×12 Color Wash Rub-on Transfer Sheet – 49 and Market
- Sugar Posies – Butterscotch – 49 and Market
- Sugar Petals – Butterscotch – 49 and Market
- Nature’s Bounty Paper Flowers – Cream – 49 and Market