Today I am bringing to you a layout created with the very new Vintage Artistry Everywhere Collection. This collection is perfect to document all of your favorite traveling memories, but when a 7 year old child dreams of places she creates in her imagination, that must be documented as well!! When you pair your papers with the Colored Foundations papers, the possibilities are endless. And if you can get everything in the Everywhere collection, you can create more than you can ever imagine. I always think the all of the collections are perfect for mini albums, junk journals and notebooks. Every page can tell a beautiful story!
To create my layout. I started by cutting out the middle of green Colored Foundations 3 paper. I set the middle aside to die cut the leaves, and used the outer paper and adhered it to a 12×12 piece of chipboard. I inked the edges. I cut a 9.5×9.5 piece of corrugated cardboard and wet, then peeled off the top layer revealing the corrugated part. I painted the outer part in green, blue, and white, to match the colors in the papers. I inked the edges as well as parts of the corrugated part that is exposed. I adhered it to the top of the green Foundations 3 paper. Then using the Great Big Word paper, I cut it down to 8.5×8.5 and edge distressed it, tearing it in a few places, then inking the edges. I adhere that over the corrugated paper. I tucked in some Everywhere fabric Tape all along the outside border of the corrugated cardboard, and also added some Rub-Ons to enhance the design. I adhered some Ticket Essentials in Fern to the 4 corners. This is the base of my layout. Then the fun began. Embellishments!!!
I tucked my photo into an Essential Files envelope, popped it up with scrap corrugated cardboard and adhered it to the layout. I cut the window/door laser cut in half, and adhered each piece to the right and left side of the matted photo. I adorned the envelope with laser cuts and chipboard. I tucked in a tag and adorned it with a chipboard heart and a Bubbles and Baubles piece.
I found the perfect-colored flowers for the Everywhere Collection. Pistachio, Salmon and Ocean Jade. The colors complement each other so well. You can see all three colors grouped in this floral arrangement. I inked the flower edges very lightly. I die cut some leafy vines using the leftover Color Foundations 3 paper, and inked them as well. I tucked in some Eucalyptus Acetate leaves and a tag. I just love the acetate leaves!!! I don’t think I will ever tire of them! I scattered some Bubbles and Baubles around the layout, and did a bit of paint spattering to finish off the layout.
49 and Market products:
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – 12×12 Collection Paper Pack – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Great Big World – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Colored Foundations 3 – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Chipboard Words – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – File Essentials – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Tag Set – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Fabric Tape Assortment – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – 2 Page Defining Words – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Wishing Bubbles & Baubles – 49 and Market
- Ticket Essentials – Fern – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Eucalyptus – Acetate Leaves – 49 and Market
- Nature’s Bounty Paper Flowers – Pistachio – 49 and Market
- Royal Posies – Ocean Jade Paper Flowers – 49 and Market
- Garden Petals – Salmon – 49 and Market
I hope you are inspired to document and create memories with Vintage Artistry Everywhere.
This collection is sure to be a favorite for a long time to come.