My name is Viktoriia and I will show you my new layout about my birthday.
I used a sheet of 12×12 Spectrum Gardenia – Painted foundations. Pinwheel as a basis. I also added rubs from Essentials text blends rub-on transfers – salsa.
I took three of my photographs and placed them diagonally, and used elements from Spectrum Gardenia Ephemera bits as frames. In the layers, I used different elements from Spectrum Gardenia Essential laser-cut elements and Vintage Artistry Sunburst Tropical foliage laser cuts.
I also used some lace and two types of flowers from Nature’s Bounty paper flowers canary and Royal spray bashful paper flowers.
For the inscription, I took the words from Spectrum Gardenia chipboard words.
I also added a little “exotic” to my layout and used yellow chipboard flowers that I found in the Vintage Artistry sunburst cluster kit.
At the very end, I added some buttons and beads and a splash of white acrylic paint.
49 and Market products:
- Spectrum Gardenia Painted Foundations – Pinwheel – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Ultimate Page Kit – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Essential Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Ephemera Bits – 49 and Market
- Spectrum Gardenia – Chipboard Words – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Sunburst – Cluster Kit – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Sunburst – Tropical Foliage Laser Cuts – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Sunburst – Ephemera Bits – 49 and Market
- Essential Textblends Rub-On Transfers – Salsa – 49 and Market
- Nature’s Bounty Paper Flowers – Canary – 49 and Market
- Royal Spray – Bashful Paper Flowers – 49 and Market
Thanks for your attention. Love, Viktoriia