I fussy cut some flower elements from the gorgeous Bold & Beautiful Paper Collection and layered them amongst the lace and chipboard around my photo. I inked all the edges to keep that vintage feel. The Dusty Attic Chipboard was distressed with some distress inks and waxes and I tried to keep that Dusty Rose color scheme.
To finish off I added some more distress ink to the pretty little mulberry flowers. As you can see in the close up photos everything was layered with some foam tape to keep that dimension. The title was cut from some left over Bold & Beautiful paper and kept plain to make it stand out from the other elements.
Products I Used:
Thanks heaps, have an awesome week.