Loving the Vintage Artistry Nature’s Study, and I have created another layout called “Beauty”
The base of the layout is the Vintage Artistry Nature’s Study Colored foundation paper 3. The photo was then adhered to 3 different frames from the Ephemera pack. I then used Color Swatch Eucalyptus Filmstrips behind the photo and frames. I first cut these to shorten them before adhering them behind the photo. I then adhered the frame/filmstrip to the page with foam tape down the centre.
To create my clusters, I have used leaves from the Nature’s Study Laser Cut Mushrooms and Foliage pack, some foliage from the General laser pack, plus butterflies from the Laser Cuts Wings pack. These clusters were created using lots of foam tape to create dimension. All the butterflies have been added with foam under their wings, and glued down the body so the wings could stand up. The closer the foam is added to the body, the more the wings stand up.
I have also added some of the Celery Wildflowers to the cluster and then also added some lasercut mushrooms and the little wheelbarrow from the General lasercuts pack. Chipboard pieces have also been added among the butterflies and the leaves.
The title “Beauty” is a rub-on from the Wings Rubon transfer pack. I have also added lots of rub-ons around the layout – mostly the script and splotches which are in all three of the rub-on packs and I have cut and rubbed these on to create a “stamped” background. I have added a chipboard piece, which I then also added the rub on wording “grace and beauty”.
I have also added the edge rub-ons to the top and the bottom of the page.
49 and Market products:
- Nature Study – Colored Foundations 3 – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – General Laser Cut Elements – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – Laser Cut Wings – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – Laser Cut Mushrooms and Foliage – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – Ephemera Bits – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – Chipboard Set – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – 6×8 Wings Rub-on Transfers – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – 6×8 Mushroom Rub-on Transfers – 49 and Market
- Nature Study – 6×8 Foliage Rub-on Transfers – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Eucalyptus – Acetate Filmstrips – 49 and Market
- Wildflowers Paper Flowers – Celery – 49 and Market
Thanks for visiting the blog.