Memories are timeless treasures of the heart. I Neena Arora is here on the blog today with the memory keeper created combining three different products from the Foundation series. I have taken White trifold foundation as the cover of the memory keeper coordinated with gatefold envelope folio set and 4×6 envelope folio set to store the photographs.
- First, I have covered the 6.625″ x 8.5 x 1.5″ white Trifold Memory keeper foundation with pattern paper from inside and outside. I have used the new “Art options Avesta collection” to cover the memory keeper. I have added tulle lace just to add more beauty. You can skip adding lace because it has got strong magnets for the closure.
- Next, I created a gatefold envelope folio and a 4×6 envelope folio by arranging all the flaps given in the set according to the given instruction. Then I covered the folios with Art options Avesta 6×8 collection paper pack.
- Next, I created a small composition on the opening of each 4×6 folio envelope with Art options Avesta – Ephemera Bits. Then, I pasted one envelope on one top of the opening flap of the tri-fold foundation and created a small composition at the bottom of the same flap for the photo and tags.
- There is an insert with a top flap opening in the foundation and the other 4 x 6 envelope folio I pasted on the bottom of it. I used this insert for holding the gatefold envelope flip folio.
- Once the foundation is all arranged with all inserts and folios, create a composition on the top of the cover. Start the composition by pasting the square frame given in the laser cuts. Next, I added the laces below the square frame from the laser cut again. Next, I added the layers of fussy cuts, flowers, a chipboard tag, frame, and sentiment.
- To finish, I adorned it with pearls and glitters.
I have filmed the walkthrough video available on 49 and Market youtube Channel.
49 and Market products: