Today I’m up on 49 and Market blog with a mini panel featuring the new collection ARToptions Avesta.
The base of my project is a cardboard card. I cut the first part to make a frame. But my first step was to prime it with white gesso. When dry, I add a design with a stencil and modeling paste. Next, I glued the frame I cut to the base.
I colored the base with liquid acrylic paints with the same shade as the ARToptions Avesta collection. I used Nude, Coral, and Magenta. I selected a few tags from the Tag set.
I added Rub-ons from the same collection on top of the tags to add more interest. I selected some chipboards as well.
I colored a few Rustic Blooms with I added to the composition with a few Laser cut elements.
To finish, I used brown paint to add shadows.
49 and Market products:
Laser Cut Elements
- Paper Dolls – Idea-Ology ;
- Stencil – Finnabair Prima (Ghostwriter);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima ();
- Art Alchemy Liquid Paints – Finnabair Prima (Nude, Magenta, Coral);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, Modeling Paste).
Thank you for joining us!
See you soon!