Today I’m up on 49 and Market blog with a new step-by-step project. This time it is an album cover that is a little over 12″1/2 by 12″1/2.
- Add a design with a stencil and Vintage Gold Icing paste;
- Die-cut some flourishes in a watercolor paper and embossed them with Lapis Lazuli Blue Gold and King Midas Gold;
- Color a resin frame, primed with clear gesso, with the Burnished Brass ink;
- Color some Country Blooms and mini-series flowers with the leftover Burnished Brass ink;
- Highlight the details of the frame with the waxes Denim Blue and Vintage Gold;
- Cut the Dear John sheet in several pieces and some tickets from the Frame Set n°02;
- Glue all the elements of your composition with 3D Matte Gel;
- Add some pearls, micro-pearls, microbeads;
- To finish the cover, stamp around the composition with the Gold Rush acrylic paint and the stamp 1787;
- Don’t forget to decorate the spine of the album and add some lace and jute cording.
And the video:
49 and Market products:
Bold and Beautiful
Frame Set n°2
Mini Flowers Serie n°01
- Moon Shadow Mist – Lindy’s Gang (Burnished Brass);
- Embossing Powders – Lindy’s Gang (King Midas Gold, Lapis Lazuli Blue Gold);
- Stencil – A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-97);
- DIe – Sizzix (Adorned);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Microbeads: Copper);
- Art Alchemy – Finnabair Prima (Waxes: Vintage Gold, Denim Blue; Metallic: Gold Rush);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Vintage Gold Icing Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (3D Matte Gel).
I hope you enjoy the video! See you soon!