Hello everyone and welcome to the fabulous 49andMarket blog.
I’m so pleased to be back sharing with you again! Today I am showcasing the beautiful Color Swatch Inkwell collection with Vintage Artistry Everywhere, as well. (A little ARToptions Plum Grove thrown in too!) The great thing about the 49andMarket collections is that you can mix and match from different collections and they go together seamlessly!
I used 3 papers for the background from the Inkwell collection. On the very bottom is Paper 3. On top of that, I cut and placed at an angle Paper 4. Then on top of that, also cut and at an angle, I placed Paper 1. To start the composition, I used 2 of the Inkwell Essential Filmstrips at an angle again to follow the line of the background. Under the photo on the upper left I placed the globes from the Everywhere Ultimate Page Kit. The bigger globe is actually pink, so I just used the reverse side, which is white, to go with the colors of the layout.The little hearts to the right of the filmstrips are from the Everywhere Chipboard Word Sets.
Moving down the left side of the layout, I added the gorgeous Kismet Wildflowers with a couple little buds from my stash. Behind the flowers I tucked in some Inkwell Acetate Leaves. The title ‘Adventure’ is from the Everywhere Chipboard Word Set, ‘PACKED’ and the 2 x’s are from the Everywhere Chipboard Set. Perfect title for this photo!
When deciding how I wanted to matt and make the photo the focal point, I chose to set it all at an angle to match the background papers. I used a frame from the Inkwell Frame Set on the bottom and then added 2 of the Everywhere Chipboard Map Frames on top of that to accent it and make the photo really stand out. Then I added a rub-on from the Everywhere 6×8 Rub-on to the top right of the photo.
On the bottom right and side of the photo is the main flower cluster. Underneath it I used a rub-on from the ArtOptions Plum Grove 12×12 Color Wash Rub-On transfer Sheet. I wanted a little bit of purple there, and this was great to give just a hint of purple shading. I also dotted little spots and splats from this around the layout. The flowers I used here are Wildflowers Kismet, Nature’s Bounty Salt and a few white flowers from my stash. Gorgeous Flowers!! And behind them are Inkwell Acetate Leaves tucked in. I added 2 tickets from my stash with a tag from the Everywhere Tag Set set on top and placed them under the flowers on the right to complete the cluster. Just for fun, I stuck on a little saying ‘far away’ from the Everywhere Wishing Bubbles and Baubles.
At the upper right I finished off the layout with one more point of interest. I love this big butterfly from the Inkwell Acetate Leaves pack. I placed one of the Geo Frames on top of it with a sentiment from the Everywhere Chipboard Set. Under the sentiment, I used a small little purple strip from my stash just to highlight the sentiment a bit and give a little contrast. Then, of course, I had to add more of the gorgeous flowers that I used throughout the layout for perfect harmony! Along the far right of the layout, I placed one more of the Inkwell Essential Filmstrips to draw the eye over to that side without adding too much. Just enough to balance with the filmstrips on the left.
49 and Market products:
- Color Swatch Inkwell – Paper 1 – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Inkwell – Paper 3 – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Inkwell – Paper 4 – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Inkwell – Frame Set – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Inkwell – Acetate Filmstrips – 49 and Market
- Color Swatch Inkwell – Acetate Leaves – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Ultimate Page Kit – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Chipboard Geo Frames – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Chipboard Set – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Chipboard Words – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – 6×8 Album Kit Rub-on Transfer Set – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Tag Set – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Everywhere – Wishing Bubbles & Baubles – 49 and Market
- Vintage Artistry Essentials – 12×12 Collection Pack – 49 and Market
- ARToptions Plum Grove – 12×12 Color Wash Rub-on Transfer Sheet – 49 and Market
- Wildflowers Paper Flowers – Kismet – 49 and Market
- Nature’s Bounty Paper Flowers – Salt – 49 and Market
Thanks for stopping by and visiting today!
I hope this will inspire you to combine collections and see the beauty you create!
Sometimes just a little bit or bob is all you need to make your project complete!