Today is my turn.
Last time I created a journal page and now I have a new page.
I created a shabby chic page using mostly the Tranquility collection. The calm color combination of this collection was perfect for a more mature finish and for the photos of my daughter, who has grown up a bit.
The light colors were also easier to use than I had expected, as they went well with the darker photos.
The textblends Rub-On Mariner was perfect for this collection and I used plenty of it.
The exquisite text and coloring nuances give the background a dramatic look.
I also have a video of the working process on this page for your reference.
I recommend arranging and making different collections.
49 and market products:
- Memory Journal Essentials – Plum
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – 6×8 Collection Paper Pack
- ARToptions Rouge – Laser Cut Elements
- ARToptions Rouge – Card Kit
- ARToptions Rouge – 12×12 Sentiments Rub-on Transfer Sheet
- ARToptions Rouge – 6×8 Rub-on Transfer Set
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – Laser Cut Elements
- Vintage Artistry Tranquility – Tag Set
- Color Swatch Blossom – 6×8 Rub-on Transfer Set
- Color Swatch Eucalyptus – 6×8 Rub-on Transfer Set
- Essential Textblends Rub-On Transfers – Mariner
- Ticket Essentials – Plum – 49 and Market
- Vintage Bits Essential Filmstrips – Mariner