#Adorable by Rachelle Sigurdson

Hello, today I would like to share with you, a LO I did, using lots of 49 and Market Beautiful Products & the brand new Floral Mixology line of flowers that will be released within the next two weeks …

The 49 and Market used:

Looking Through

LT-85441 Looking Through: The Hive Front

The Hive

LT-85472-The-Cut-Outs-front

The Cut outs

Heirloom Botanicals

harmony-b

Harmony-BS

Layered Embellishments

LE-85144 Butterfly Harvest

Butterfly Harvest

FM-85700-Floral-Mixology-Blood-Orange
FM-85700-Floral-Mixology-Blood-Orange
FM-85748-Floral-Mixology-Emerald-Isle
FM-85748-Floral-Mixology-Emerald-Isle

Stamps -Gabrille Pollacco Designs

Other Elements used: Dusty Attic Chipboard:Doily Frame, Filmstrips small, mini chicken wire, mini chains, birdcage #5, hashtag sayings #2….black lace, black doily, Prills-Spruce Willis, Power Outrage, Gilt Trip, Black gesso, Versa Mark ink pad black, clear gesso, clear crackle paint, LuminArt silk-Persimmon, Lumin Art H20- iridescent green, Lindys-Cowabunga Copper, Tim Holtz Film Strip, Prima Finnabair light bulbs

Here are some close ups….

I used 2 sheets of The Hive, one as the background & the other for cut outs or stamping….

Shows a close up of cut outs, including Gabi’s Stamp, that I cut out & glued behind the birdcage…I also glued on a piece of mini chicken wire, that I had inked with the versa mark black ink pad & glued prills onto the chicken wire…

On this strip, I did some punch work, using the MS punch, glued the pieces onto black cardstock, & did some hand stitching. I did some stamp work, under the film strip, using Gabi’s Patterned Texture Stamp & a black ink pad. I also glued on some Prills, the TH filmstrip & chains on both sides & the  little cutout “Bumble Bee”

I altered the Emerald Isle Floral Mixology, by painting them with LuminArt-Iridescent Green H20 & used the Prills-Spruce Willis as the flower centers. For the red I used the cowabunga Copper & Prills-Power outage. On the title, I used LuminArt-Silk-Persimmon, & inked the edges with a black ink pad…

I also used black lace in the layers. I altered the layered embellishments, by priming them with clear gesso, then a fine coat of clear crackle, & once the crackle dried, I painted on a fine coat of the iridescent green & blue H20…

I also used some cut outs on the right side…

The red-orange sheet used is Harmony-BS, from the Botanicals Collection….

Using Gabi’s post card & label stamps, I stamped on The Hive sheet, cut out the stamped pieces, inked the edges, then glued a black doily in between. I then added the cutouts, Prills & light bulbs…

Here are a few more close ups

Thank you so much for taking the time to look….Rachelle