Hi Audrey here once again with another album. This one made using the 49 and Market’s Create an Album – Wide Chunky Album Cover – Black and the Wide Book Pages.
I made two of the cluster from the ARToptions – Spice Cluster pack. One I used on the front cover and another on one of the inside pages.
The Spice 8×6 paper was perfect for each page, leaving a black frame showing around all the glorious colour in the range.
The ARToptions Spice Coloured Foundation Pack was ideal to cut mats for future photos, beautiful, bright plain colours to match. I decorated each page as if it was its own little layout. If Laser cuts or words overlapped the mats I made sure there was no glue on them so that photos can easily be slipped behind at a later date.
Once I was happy with each of the pages and the album was jammed packed full of Spice goodies, I finished off by adding faux stitches throughout, using the Stitching Essentials 01 – Rub On Transfers. The little cross stitches are so cute.
You can see a run through of the completed album on the 49 and Market YouTube Channel.
49 and Market products:
- Create an Album – Wide Chunky Album cove – Black
- Create an Album – Wide Book Pages – Black
- ARToptions Spice – 6×8 Collection Paper Pack
- ARToptions Spice – 12×12 Collection Paper Pack
- ARToptions Spice – Cluster Kit
- ARToptions Spice – Laser Cut Elements
- ARToptions Spice – Laser Cut Wildflower Elements
- ARToptions Spice – Laser Cut Leaves
- ARToptions Spice – Ephemera Bits
- ARToptions Spice – Chipboard Set
- ARToptions Spice – Washi tape Assortment
- ARToptions Spice – Washi Stickers
- ARToptions Spice – Washi Tape Postage
- ARToptions Spice – Film Strip Frames