Hi 49andMarkert lovers!
Today I have a layout to share with you that I made using the the new “Sand & Sea” papers from 49 and Market. I used the B side of “In the Bluff” paper. I love the textures of this paper.
First, I applied clear gesso on my paper before adding anything. I used 2 colors of Lindy’s Magical Shaker to create my background. I wiped in circular motion and added some drops of color on the side. I stamped some leaves around with “Gabi’s Texture stamp set”.
Then, I used the layered embellishement “Butterfly Harvest” to create some texture around my picture. I added several hibiscus flower stamped with “Valerie’s Hibiscus summer stamp”.
To finalize my layout, I stamped my title with “Valerie’s Always and Forever” stamp. I added some of “Mixology flowers Champagne”. I’m in love with these small flowers.
- 49andMarket “In the Bluff” paper
- 49andMarket “Gabi’s Texture stamp set”
- 49andMarket layered embellishement “Butterfly Harvest”
- 49andMarket “Valerie’s Always and Forever” stamp
- 49andMarket “Valerie’s Hibiscus summer” stamp
- 49andMarket “Mixology flowers Champagne”
See you soon everyone!