Hi 49andMarket lovers!
Here is a new layout I would like to share with you. I did it using the new 49andMarket collection “Rustic Autumn”. I used the B side of “Charming” paper. I glued a lot of sequins, and flowers on my background with 3D gel medium.
I have prepared my paper with Clear Gesso before adding 2 colors of spray inks.
I added some small flowers chipboard of “Archival Board Wild&Free white”.
At the end, I added a bit of white gesso here and there on top of flowers and tiny splashes on my layout.
See you soon! xx
- 49andMarket “Rusty Autumn Charming”
- 49andMarket “Garden Vine Dusty Shade”
- 49andMarket “Floral mixology Purple Rain”
- 49andMarket “Archival Board Wild&Free white”
- 49andMarket “Archival Board Love white”