Hello, today I would like to share with you my first layout with the new collection “Tattered Garden”. I used the B side of “Tattered Letters” and applied clear gesso on all the surface. I love the textured flowers on this paper. I just add a little bit of Lindy’s spray ink on my background and a flowers with stencil and white gesso.
I used the flower from the laser cut sheet of this collection. I inserted them behind my bunch of flowers.
- 49andMarket Tattered Garden “Tattered Letters”
- 49andMarket Tattered Garden laser cut
- 49andMarket “Botanical Blends Snow”
- 49andMarket “Vintage Shades Potpourri Orchid”
- Dusty Attic Chipboard
- Cuts2luv flairs
- Lindy’s stamp gang spray ink
- Stickers, title and butterflies Les Créations Edith Cloutier
- Kaisercraft stencil
See you soon!